- What should I do before wearing it?
1. Please soak it in contact solution for contact lenses for 24 hours
2. Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness of the eyes.
3. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
4. Insert lenses before putting make-up on around the eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
5. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
6. New contact wearer wears less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes are adapted to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.
- What diameter should I choose when trying on my contact lens for the first time?
For newbies, it is recommended to start with a diameter between 14.0mm and 14.2mm. It is difficult to wear at first, and you can choose a smaller diameter. After some time, you can try 14.5mm. For girls with small eyes, do not try large diameters, as it looks like only the eyeballs are left. If you like large diameters, then I say nothing.
- Can I wear the contact lenses I just bought?
No! Newly opened contact lenses cannot be worn directly because the liquid in the contact lens bottle is borate. Although it acts as a preservative, it can cause eye irritation if worn directly on the eyes. It is recommended to remove it and immerse it in fresh solution for 8 to 12 hours before wearing. The solution should not be too cold and easily become sour.
1. Preparation: Wash your hands (it is recommended to use hand sanitizer without moisturizer), and dry your hands with a lint-free towel after rinsing.
2. Identify the front and back of the lens. Put the lens on your fingertips, lift it slightly to face the light, and check the front and back of the lens. ...
3. Fix the eyelid. Lift the upper eyelid with one finger to avoid blinking or eyelash interference; the other finger gently pulls the lower eyelid downward.
4. Wear smoothly
- Do your lenses come with a prescription?
Not all. You can click on the "Prescriptions" collection to choose your favorite color. We will have more new prescriptions in the future, please keep an eye on the updates.
If your eyesight is normal or you only need decoration, please choose -0.00.
Consult your ophthalmologist to confirm the diopter before ordering.
- Why is the actual color different from that on the website?
Due to the effects of light, camera lens filters, surrounding color, original eye color/eye shape/makeup and other variables, the color of the lens may be different and the appearance will be different. This situation should be acceptable.
However, our model photos were taken by real people, not Photoshop, to give you the most realistic effects.
If you have any questions about the lens, please contact us within 24 hours after receiving the lens.
Please don’t forget to enclose the lens picture so that we can check for you.
- Is the higher the water content the better?
not really! Generally, short-life lenses have a higher water content than long-life lenses. For the yearly lens, the water content is preferably 38% -42%. For daily lenses, you can choose between 50% and 55%. If your eyes are particularly prone to dryness, it is best to choose a lower water content.
Not recommended! Although contact lenses are divided into yearly, monthly, and daily, it is best to control the yearly lens use period within 6 to 8 months. When used over time, proteins and bacteria can easily accumulate, which can cause dry eyes and even infection.
2. On the barbecue
3. Cold and fever
4. Menstrual period (high intraocular pressure)
7. Breaking up crying night
1. Clean and disinfect the lens with moderate care solution (Place the contact in the palm of your hand. Wet your lenses with a few drops of care solution and carefully rub the lenses).
2. Use fresh care solution each time and discard solution from lens case after each use.
3. Remember to change the solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
4. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
5. Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
- Can I amend my order?
Our staffs work speedily to get all orders processed and shipped out, therefore we are unable to change anything once the order has been processed, such as shipping details, the number of items, color, and diopter counts.
Please make sure all the information is correct when you checkout.
- When can I get the parcel?
It will take 10-20 days for shipment in a normal situation. We are unable to control the shipping speed, it depends on the destination country's handling time.
- Where is my order and How can I track it?
1. All of the placed orders will be processed and dispatched within 72 hours. Some items with high prescription and shortage may experience possibly delayed dispatch for 2-3 days because of customization and stocking. Please understand.
2. Get your tracking number through your account, and Track your Order HERE
- Faulty goods
If the goods have faulty and issue with your order when you get the parcel, contact us within 24 hours!
Please enclose the picture and tell us the details of an issue, we will check and solve it for you as soon as possible.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact @email@example.com.