Are you tired of wearing frame glasses? Don't know how to fit gorgeous eye makeup when wearing glasses? If you are willing to try some colored contact lenses to fit your eye makeup, and also know where to look and what to do, buying colored contact lenses and solutions online can save you both time and money.
The first step is to get a contact-specific eye exam. To purchase contacts from a reputable online retailer, you must have a current, valid prescription written by an eye doctor.
You must be able to read and comprehend your prescription in order to know what to purchase. Once you've determined what you require, you can begin looking for it. Then you can shop at various online retailers.
Before you buy anything, do some research on the retailer. You can learn about their reputation and policies by doing some research. You are now ready to place your online order.
Order multiple sets of contacts and contact lens solutions at once to make things easier. Also, follow the brand's guidelines.
- Step 1: Get an Eye Exam
To order colored contact lenses online, you must have a current and valid prescription with expiration dates determined by your state. Expiration dates are typically one or two years from the date of issue. A comprehensive eye exam is required to obtain a prescription for contact lenses or colored contact lenses.
If you wear contact lenses, the American Optometric Association (AOA) recommends getting an eye exam once a year. Your prescription may change as your eyes change with time and age.
Contact lenses are considered medical devices. It is critical to have your eyes examined and measured by a trained medical professional who can then write you a prescription for your eyes.
Online eye exams should be avoided because they do not provide the same level of care and measurement as in-person exams. An online eye exam does not directly evaluate fit and cannot assist you in determining which contact lens material is best for you. In-person eye exams can also aid in the diagnosis of potential eye and medical health issues.
In essence, an online eye exam is never a substitute for a face-to-face exam. So it is recommended to get your eye examined by an optometrist.
- Step 2: Understand Your Prescription
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires the prescriber to give you a copy of your prescription at the end of your contact lens fitting, even if you are not purchasing the lenses from them directly. Before leaving their office, make sure you can read the prescription.
The following information should be included in your contact lens prescription:
Your name and the name of the prescriber:
Eye Examination Date:
Contact lens material recommendations:
The power of the lenses (which will be represented by numbers with +/- signs):
When applicable, the lens diameter:
Base curve or identification:
Manufacturer and brand name:
Contact lenses require a special prescription. Contact lenses are not the same as glasses because they sit directly on your eyes and must fit properly. Colored contact lenses are a kind of contact lens, so they share the same prescription.
- Step 3: Look into Different Retailers
There are numerous online retailers selling contact lenses and solutions, and each retailer may offer something different. Comparison shopping can help you save a lot of money because prices can vary greatly between retailers.
Some online stores will provide coupons, rebates, or even a subscription service to help you save money in the long run. Stick to the brand name and manufacturer specified in your prescription, as generic alternatives are not always equal.
- Step 4: Conduct Your Research
When shopping for contact lenses and solutions online, price isn't the only consideration. Be aware of the retailer's reputation and dependability. Examine customer reviews and only buy from highly rated retailers.
Not all online retailers are trustworthy, and some even sell counterfeit contact lenses. Before making a purchase, check with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that there have been no complaints filed against the company.
Examine the company's customer service and return policies, as well as the security of their website. The ease of ordering, product selection, and payment options can all help you choose a retailer.
- Step 5: Place Your Order
Place Your Order is the final step in ordering contact lenses and solutions online. Each website and company may have a slightly different process, but they will generally request the following:
Your name and mailing address
Count of contact sets
When applicable, insurance information (Not all retailers directly process insurance)
- Helpful Hints for Making the Process Easier
There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping online for contact lenses and contact lens solutions.
- Stick to the brand that was recommended. There are frequently numerous options. Shopping for your preferred brand can help you narrow the field and ensure you get exactly what your eyes require.
- Make use of well-known retailers. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Consider the number of contacts in the box and whether a subscription service will save you time and money in the long run.
- Inquire with people you know about retailers they recommend.
- Compare prices from various retailers to find the best deal.
- Plan ahead of time for contact purchases to ensure you always have contacts on hand.
- Order your contact lenses before the prescription expires.
- When you receive your contacts, double-check that they match your prescription. Contact the retailer right away if anything appears to be damaged.
If the contacts cause irritation or itching in your eyes, they may not be the right fit or style for you. Consult with your eye doctor right away. A different brand of contact lens may be more appropriate for you.
Contact the retailer if your doctor recommends a different brand. This is where excellent customer service comes into play. A reputable company should respond quickly and assist you in resolving the situation.
After you've gone through the process once, you'll discover that purchasing contacts and contact solutions online is fairly simple. It can also save you a significant amount of time and money.
Best for quality customer service and Best for stylish lenses
Free shipping and returns?
-Yes, free shipping over $30.
Esoeye offers color contact lenses of good quality and a wide selection of colors/patterns/ diameters. Worldwide Free & Fast Shipping, Easy Return Policy, Money Back Guarantee & Secure Payment. Top lenses brand. Multiple style choices. 24 hours patient Customers Service.
Once your order is on file, your contacts will ship within 2 days of you ordering them. Standard shipping is free and takes 8 to 12 business days. If you need them sooner, rush shipping is available.
- Why do you choose Esoeye online store to buy your color contact lens?
- Excellent reputations. We are dedicated to offering the best quality of products and customer service. We collect consumer reviews on sites like Trustpilot. Actually, we have negative reviews, but we are trying to help our customers to solve them. Bad reviews are not terrible, we are determined to help you solve your problems and bring the best quality service. So you can pay attention to our positive reviews!
- Quality and variety. We provide a wide range of contact lens patterns and use cutting-edge lens materials.
- Ease of mind. We offer money-back guarantees and price matching. Any questions about the order, you can contact customer services and we will try our best to handle it!